If your order hasn't arrived please see our Where Is My Order help guide. If you've received the wrong items or you've got other problems with your delivery, please see the information below.
What's the problem?
If you're thinking of returning an item, our Returns Section will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable return label.
You sent me a damaged or defective item
- Damaged items: if you take delivery of an Barrington Sports package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 30 days of receipt for exchange. Please visit our Returns Section and print out a personalised return label for your item.
- Defective items: you have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this will be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. If you choose to return the item to us, please visit our Returns Section.
Note: in the event of Barrington Sports sending you a replacement for a damaged or defective item, you must return the original item to Barrington Sports within 14 days. Barrington Sports reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement to the payment card used for the original order if the item is not returned within 14 days of the date on which Barrington Sports confirms we will issue a replacement.
Back to top
I haven't received everything I ordered
Items you order from Barrington Sports may sometimes be sent in more than one delivery, even if you've requested that you receive them all together. For example, you may receive multiple deliveries if your order contains an oversized item that needs to be dispatched separately.
Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you'll only be charged the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you placed your order.
To find out if the missing items are on the way, check Your Account as follows.
- Click "My Account" link at the top of any page.
- Sign in if not already, then click "My Recent Orders" link.
- If you can't see an open or recent order for the missing item(s), it's likely that you didn't order it in the first place.
- If the item(s) is displayed as "Recently Dispatched" or "Dispatching Soon", it's on the way.
- If it has been dispatched but the dispatch date is some time ago, it might be lost in the post. Check with neighbours and your local sorting office.
If you need further help, contact us.
Back to top
I ordered the wrong thing and want to return it
No problem. Go to our Returns Section and read Our Returns Policy to find out what to do.
You sent me the wrong Items
As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item, go to the Returns Section and print out a return label for your item. Send the incorrect item back to us using the personalised return label and we'll make sure you are not charged for it. If you want us to replace the item we sent you with the item you ordered, choose the "Replacement" option in the Returns Section, and we'll send you the correct item as soon as we can.
Note: in the event of Barrington Sports sending you a replacement for an incorrect item, you must return the original item to Barrington Sports within 14 days. Barrington Sports reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement to the payment card used for the original order if the item is not returned within 14 days of the date on which Barrington Sports confirms we will issue a replacement.
And if you've grown quite attached to the item and want to keep it, just email us and we'll charge the cost of the item to the card you used to place the original order.
Back to top
I haven't received anything. Where Is My Order?
Check the Where Is My Order? page to find out how to check the status of your order.
Back to top