For your chance to be one of 5 monthly reviewers to win 50% Off your next order, write your own product review today. Terms & conditions apply - click here to find out more.
There are currently no reviews available for the Oakley FIVES SQUARED Moto GP Sunglasses - Polished Black / Fire Iridium. To share your thoughts about this product with other customers please click on the Write A Review button below.Write A Review
Fives Squared Sunglasses - Moto GP
With an unrivalled 60-year history of elite competition, MotoGP is the worlds premier motorcycling championship, comprising an eight-month, eighteen round season, in fourteen different countries, spanning four continents. Each Grand Prix brings together the most talented riders from across the world, to participate in races across three distinct categories; MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. The racing is a superb spectacle, featuring technologically advanced, high-speed machinery from the worlds leading motorcycle manufacturers, being ridden by daring and highly gifted competitors.
Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and its a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Our Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of High Definition Optics (HDO) do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you will have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ Optics helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. We engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O Matter and matched it with pure Plutonite lenses that filter out all UV.
Sometimes truer color recognition is essential, like when you are biking down a mountain and you need to see where the brown of the trail meets the green of the shrubs. Available lenses that help maintain color recognition include Warm Grey, Black Iridium and Black Iridium Polarized for bright sun, or Grey for medium bright light. When you need visual contrast and enhanced depth perception, your best choice is Dark Bronze or Bronze Polarized, both of which work well in bright sunlight.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Lens Information: Black Iridium Polarised
Light Transmission: 9%
Conditions: extremely bright light
Neutral / Contrast:Neutral